Role: Operations Manager
Designation: Manager, Ops
Years Of Experieince: 7+ Years
• Number of Positions: 1
• Process Domestic or International: International
• Notice :45days
• CTC: 14LPA
• Shift Timings: 24*7
• Working Days: 5days
Role and Key Responsibilities:
- Meet and exceed Client Metrics: External & Internal Operations / Quality Metrics to be consistently Green
- Strengthen Operations management processes/framework to improve quality in delivery
- Drive effective meetings with tangible Action planning and subsequent issue closures
- Monitor WPMS & associated equipment’s proactively using Tools provided to ensure high levels of efficiency
- Understand and drive Metrics improvement
- Develop the team members by providing necessary support and guidance and nominate them for different OD trainings
- Accurately capture the reporting needs of the client and set up processes to seamlessly meet client's expectation
- Work collaboratively with other departments / peers / Superiors
- Drive Innovation, Automation & Process Improvement Initiatives in the team and the process.
- Ensure consistency through calibrations amongst SMEs & QAs, ensure scores are calibrated with client
- Ensure leaves for the team are planned so that productivity is not affected
- Data collection and analysis of team performance parameters
Key skills & knowledge:
- Good understanding of Operations & Quality metrics- preferred.
- Strong team player with persuasive, collaborative and influencing skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills to manage client expectations/engagements effectively and motivate the team.
- Willing to Work in Shifts
Educational Qualification :
• Should be a graduate