Position: Product Solution Specialist
Experience: 14-17 yrs.
• Specialist in Zoom and MS Teams infrastructure, Meeting Rooms requirements, device management policies and network & security discussions
• Be the “Trusted Advisor” from Client Side, own the technical interaction with the customer
• Assist Sales Managers in customer meetings for Room Solutions discussion
• Initiate Demo at customer premise/remote if required
• Facilitate PoC of Room Solutions if required
• Understanding of customer’s environment (network / security / device management / OS / etc.) and drafting proposals
• Assist in RFP documentation submission
• Providing training & updates to partners if required
• Guide Sales Managers on how to sell Room Solutions
• Speak at public events and deliver technical webinars
• Single point of contact for technical issues after deployment
• Transition customer to JSS
• Graduate with minimum 15-17 years of relevant experience.
• Should have good leadership and good analytical skill.
• In depth knowledge of technology and platforms, emphasizing Microsoft Teams, Zoom, and Google in an enterprise environment
• Technical knowledge of architectures covering Enterprise Networking, Security, and Collaboration, including Video, Management, and Cloud
• Industry experience, knowledge of our competition, market growth, and value USB devices bring to the conference space
• Passion for technology and collaboration, wanting to change the way that customers work
• Experience working across internal stakeholders and regional cultures
• Fluent English
• Ability to present in customer meetings, classroom style training, webinars etc.
• Strategic thinking
• Other languages preferable: Chinese/Cantonese/Japanese/Korean
• Ability to travel regionally
• Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience in networking and IT infrastructure, video collaboration, AV design and implementation